We are looking for an Event Specialist to manage DNV – Supply Chain & Product Assurance (SCPA) divisions to manage physical and digital events across the Americas region.
The SCPA Marketing & Communications unit is tasked with supporting our organization in driving the industry transition towards a digital, efficient, and eco-friendly future; through broadening our reputation as a thought leader and supporting revenue generation. The Event Specialist (Americas) will be responsible for developing and implementing our presence at both owned and attended events across the continent, and thus plays a critical role in an integrated marketing strategy in the Americas.
Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Communications Manager, Americas in the Supply Chain and Product Assurance business area and indirectly to the Global Event Manager, the Event Specialist (Americas) will work to meet business requirements, goals, and KPIs and will have the overall responsibility for building and maintaining the DNV reputation in the local Americas market.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and customer driven individual to lift our event footprint in the region to the next level. As the global and regional team and business grows this role will be a vital contributor; this role needs a self-driven, natural team player who loves to work in an international, dynamic, and agile environment.
This position will ideally be located in our DNV North America offices, to include Cincinnati, San Diego, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, Medford, Houston, Columbus, Detroit, Austin, Dallas with flexible hybrid/remote work arrangements
What You’ll Do:
The Event Specialist will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- End-to-end stewardship of events both physical and digital. These include both ‘owned’ and attended conferences, trainings, and networking events across the continent.
- Enacting workflows that tie live events into digital lead generation pipeline where possible.
- Owns contacts from events until subsequent assignment to stakeholder counterparts as leads.
- Onboards regional event captains, preparing training and branding materials where needed.
- Ensures brand alignment with the globally recognized DNV brand in all event management aspects for a unified brand experience.
- Manages and negotiates network of vendors, delivering value to the company.
- Maintains inventory of physical assets across continental storage locations.
- Continuously collects feedback from internal stakeholders to evaluate event ROI and implement improvements.
- Manages event-related engagements and logistics for high-level prospects, including new and existing key accounts. Works to synergize operational aspects of global Marketing & Communications team with those of regional stakeholders in Americas.
- Reconciles event results with digital marketing tools in order to ensure accurate reporting.
- Works across global Marketing & Communications team to ensure contacts are onboarded correctly in compliance with GDPR regime.
- Assist commercial teams in conducting training events through the use of a digital platform such as Cvent or equivalent (intermediate to advanced experience required).